Tips for Selling ~The Answer is So Simple!

Carol741
Contributor
Contributor

Tips for Selling, the answer is so simple.   It's the "Do Unto Others as You Would Have them Do Unto You" saying that you always need to remember.   If YOU wouldn't want it said or done to you, don't say or do it to your buyer.   If you communicate with a buyer, don't use words that YOU wouldn't want to hear said to you.  If YOU wouldn't want to be overcharged for shipping, then don't overcharge your buyer.  Don't try to deceive your buyers with anything as YOU certainly would not want to be deceived.  Pack your items the way YOU would be happy to receive them and so on and so on.  If you just remember this one saying, you will be a terrific seller and have happy, satisfied buyers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

fredlee
Contributor
Contributor

This is a good idea.  Especially the shipping, I get so disgusted when I receive electronics packaged in a blister envelope loose.  A cell phone no less.  It arrived in working order but what are people thinking when they don't properly package an item.  Nice post. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.