I cant able to buy

siddhu236
Contributor
Contributor

Admin, i'm from india. Today i tried to a membership in a site through paypal. But paypal is not allowing me to buy through my balance,its asking for credit card. Why is this happening. Please help me,i need to by the membership surely for my reliable profits. Please tell me if there is any other way of buying that memebeship. Forgot to mention the site accepts only paypal.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

siddhu236
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! please help me.
Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello siddhu236,

PayPal would like you to add a credit card or debit card to lift your sending limit. Your sending limit is the maximum amount of money you can send from your PayPal account. You can remove your sending limit by adding a credit card or debit card to your India PayPal account. Once you add a debit or credit card you should be able to use your PayPal balance and the debit or credit as a back up funding source. I hope this helps. 

Smiley HappyMisty 

Login to Me Too

siddhu236
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! thanks for reply. But i dont have a credit card, and cant get it right nuv. I just want to buy a thing worth $7. I just want to buy it from my main balance with out adding credit card. Please help me if any way i could but that from my main balance.

Login to Me Too

vietkid409
New Community Member

I am having the same problem as you. I added money to my paypal account through greendot moneypak, thn when I went to buy something, it says i have no mroe funds. However, I can clearly see that i have $30 worth of funds.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello vietkid409,

Welcome to the Forums.

A MoneyPak allows PayPal customers to convert physical cash into electronic cash. With MoneyPak, you can make payments, pay bills, and add funds to your PayPal account. You do not need a credit card or bank account to use MoneyPak. I am not sure you why you would get this message, did you ever get it to work? If it is still not going through for you I would call PayPal directly to find out why it is not going through.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.