"Marked as Paid", I still received no money, need help!

TechnoSniper
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, A couple of days ago i sold something and the buyer said the he payed me via paypal. On my recent asctivity section, it says that the payment status is "marked as paid" but it's been 3 days and i still didn't revieve any money. it also says that it was a paypal gift and "The amount can take up to 24 hours to reflect in your PayPal balance." it's been over 3 days now, is it normal for it to take this long or have i been scammed? Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

r0kz
Contributor
Contributor

I honestly want a response form PayPal. PayPal's gift option gives the most security to the seller as the buyer can't claim his money back (at least that's what it is) and it's supposed to take about 24 hrs to receive the money.

This is annoying as **bleep**. PayPal. PLEASE. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you are selling on paypal and asking buyers to use the gift option then you are not supposed to and risk your account possibly being limited if paypal suss it.

If you want a reply from paypal then contact customer services. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

r0kz
Contributor
Contributor

The buyer himself chose the gift option

Login to Me Too

kusozl

so still no money coming to ur Acc? this happend to me yesterday... im also selling a CSGO item.

Login to Me Too

nodnarb
New Community Member

it says it can take up to 24 hours for the conversion, yet, its been 48...

Login to Me Too

mojzesz600
New Community Member

Ok everyone, tell me, did you have allready your mone??? How long you waited?

Did you allready gave items to buyer?

Login to Me Too

skycs
Contributor
Contributor

I have just sold my knife on csgo aswell he was from the usa and transferred the money into my account as euros. I thought he was from europe lol! He said it can take up to 24hrs and he is keeping me as a friend until the payment has gone through properlly. Before, my friend from norway put £20 into my account and it went straight though. Any one got their money?

Login to Me Too

kevinNgu
New Community Member

same thing happend to me , i gave sum1 a knife and it says on paypal that they have marked it as paid , and also says the person has used someting other than paypal to pay. Also its been 9 days and i havn't received the money 😕

Login to Me Too

kuldeepdhoot
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get payment??
Login to Me Too

skycs
Contributor
Contributor

Hey hon, you've been scammed. The exact same thing has happened to me.

http://puu.sh/aaqC0/d937372b09.png This was never a real "payment reciept".

I'll link you a youtube video of what has happened, it should skip to the bit i want you to watch. We're all victims of stupid low-lives.

http://youtu.be/aDngizFAvdU?t=3m31s

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.