pending money

richk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,i sold an item on ebay on the 22nd december 2015 it was collected ,marked as despached, left positive feedback and ive emailed paypal 5 times with the details of the transaction and no reply to any emails so i tried calling them and no joy there either .what a pure rubbish company in future all my ebay sellings are going to be cash on collection i dont care what ebay say its paypal messing it up for them.do i get interest on my money cause im sure paypal do aswell as their fees. PAYPAL mor like PAINPAL.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richk

The funds will be pending until day 21 as you can't provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the item to the buyer.

So why if it was a collection item did you offer paypal??

Ebay allows you to refuse paypal on collection items and if a buyer pays via paypal you can refund it and state cash on collection only.

All my collect auctions are cash only and that way you have instant cash / no fees etc.

Also you have NO seller protection for collect items on paypal so if your buyer filed non receipt of item he would get his money back as you can't provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the item.

Paypal works fine when you use it properly and on the correct auctions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

richk
Contributor
Contributor
Thats totally unfair. I couldnt change it to anything other than paypal, e cheque so i messaged the buyer and he paid by paypal not cash like i asked. Paypal is **bleep** do i get interest on the money they owe me?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richk

Why is it paypals fault that you did not list your auction as cash on collection??

You chose to accept paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.