Sender sent money no notification received

IndiKitty96
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, a sender sent me money to my account and sent screenshots to confirm it. My email is correct although I have not received a notification. He did say he had a bank account and I know it can take up to 4 days, but does that mean the notification will come later ? Thank you everyone.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi IndiKitty96,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

When you receive a payment, you’ll see the money in your account right away. Even if it was placed in your pending balance, you’ll see this. We want you to have complete visibility of your money.If the transaction is not there, it may be for a number of reasons:

• The sender may have sent the payment to an email address that you use, but you have not yet registered with PayPal

• You may not have confirmed your email address. Until this step has been taken, all payments sent to you will show as 'Unclaimed' in the sender's PayPal account

• The sender may have entered an incorrect email address. If the email address they have entered is not an exact match for yours, the funds will not be posted to your account. If the funds have not appeared in your account, do not send the item

• The sender may be faking a payment notification or invoice to you in an attempt to defraud you for your goods or services. In each case, never send a product until you have confirmed payment has been received by logging into your PayPal account and checking the transaction. If you think the payment notification is suspicious, do not post the item. If you have already sent the item, please contact your postal company to stop the delivery. If this is not possible, you have the option to file a police report regarding possible fraud. Finally, please forward the email to us at spoof@paypal.com

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.