Prove of innocence & Justice

The_Time_Prince
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there,

I baught a graphics card from Ebay, from this guy wich lives in France.

He described this item as '' New see other (excelent condition, missing assesories)'' .

But it wasn't that at all . . .

When I received my ''new'' GPU in ''excelent condition'', it indeed was missing ASSESORIES as stated (like the CD, and some cables),

however...it was ALSO missing screws on the backplate (wiggly backplate as result), had a dent IO-shield (wich was not visible on any pictures, because the seller only posted a picture of the LEFT side of the IO-shield with a tiny dent, while the RIGHT side had the REAL problematic dent), you can also hear a rattling noice when moving the gpu, and the temperatures are HIGHTER than other (same brand / same version) cards, these things are ...kinda concerning as someone who payed 415 euro for a GPU & electronic part, as a person who expected to REALLY have something of '''NEW -EXCELLENT QUALITY''

The seller ignored me for a couple of days, I messaged him with ''quite a few'' questions about my concerns (I wanted my answers, wich I didn't get, BEFORE the deadline would arrive).

Eventually when having asked something ELSE to him, like : ''Do you still have warranty on this item ?''

(although i knew from the start that it did NOT have any warranty, i just wanted to draw his attetion), wich i ''FINALLY'' got, 

SO afterwards I IMMEDIATLLY trew my unanswered mails at him saying ''hey man , i think you didn't get my previous messages, so here they are again .''

One of my last ''conversations'' i had with him was about me demanding a refund because the item came in a state wich was NOT promised or described, on this mail of mine he reacted REALLY frustated, and said that they were sick of me. Smiley Indifferent

At first, i taught the screws were the only problem, and I taught that I could easilly get new screws and keep it all together, so i asked them for money for the screws (10 euro's, that's how much the cheapest tiny screws cost here in stores around were i live, I live in The Netherlands BTW).

He AGREED to this, and send me the money.

So BASICALLY, after having stated the problem clearly to him (again Smiley Frustrated), he started acting annoyed and frustrated (it was noticable),  however....he gave me the money IMMEDIATLY without any extra words like ''sorry'' or ''no way!''.

this made me think that he KNEW this was the case with the GPU from the very BEGINNING. 

(aka, he scammed me hardcore ._.   ), why would he ELSE stay quite for like DAYS, and continue afterwards to not say anything at all to his customer ?

he didn't even try to defend himself, because he KNEW he was at fault, and didn't intend to give me a FULL refund from the start !   T_T

After some days, i contacted him again, teling him that i didn't use the money for the screws, because i didn't want to lose any ''power'' of being able to return the item: ( i wanted to stay on the safe side), and also because it seemed IMPOSSIBLE to insert the screws in the gpu, because it looked as if they were put-in from the inside-->???  (i'm not a profesional in this matter and I did NOT take the GPU apart, NOR DO I INTEND on doing that either! , it is visible that screws are missing if you take a look from the sides + wiggly backplate says alot too . . . )

I just decided to not do anything to the gpu, after having found out that i couldn't **bleep** them in in an easy way.

So because i don't want to mess things up, I won't be touching the GPU until further instructions from Paypal or the seller about this matter.

Anyway, i asked him to refund me the remaining money, after i were to send back to him the item. (i totally payed 515,50 ...got 10 back, so i needed to receive 505,50 euro's more or so. ) 

This guy has been ignoring me ALOT, acting rude / refusing a refund, and if i were to excalate this case to a CLAIM, i'm afraid that he will on top of that start telling LIES to Paypal , saying bad stuff about me.

For example, yesterday he said to me that i was a ''lost person'', someone who had too much free time on hand, has nothing better to do, and because of this, wastes other peoples TIME . . .ooh and ...he also used the argument that i created an Ebay account with 3 feeds...??

I think that with ''feeds'' he means ''reviews'' / ''votes'' on my profile, wich all 3 happen to be positive Smiley Very Happy  . . .and 2 of wich are from people with ALOT of ''feeds'' (couple of thousand or ten tousand), so what's so bad bout that LOL ?

ISSUE : HOW will Paypal even determine my innocence ?

The deadline of the item is next week wednesday (31-5-2017).

Hope someone from the community or Paypal-people can help me with this matter.

Kind Regards,

The_Time_Prince

PS. Yesterday i started a ''dispute'',   and i read that after paypal tells you they will refund the money, you will be told by them to send back the item,

so for now..i have to just keep hold of the GPU ? (and if the deadline is over, and i win the case, he will pay the money for the shipping ? or paypal ? cause he really didn't like the idee of paying my shipping...wow. )

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.