Paypal taking ages to fix my balance

Daddison09
New Community Member
I have been trying to fix my balance on paypal and they take forever to fix i recently sent £10.34 and its been taken out of my bank and it hasnt even fixed my balance and now i got a threat email saying that if i dont fix it which i am trying to they will get the outside Collection Agency on me get a move in paypal
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When you click on add funds there are x2 options, if you used the slower one then it would take 5-7 days to clear through to paypal.

HOWEVER if you don't want to wait phone customer services and they can take the payment and clear the neg over the phone via a card.

Failing that you can ask a mate to send you the money via the family / friend /gift option and as long as they fund it via bank transfer or funds in their paypal balance its free to send and receive.

To contact customer services >

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Daddison09
New Community Member
But isnt it too late for i have sent 25.00 today or do i just call
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thats up to you.

If you fix the neg balance now then that would sort your problem and the funds that are still processing from your bank account will be credited to your paypal balance and you can either use them or withdraw them back to your bank account.

I just give you the options, up to you which you want to choose.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.