Payments Can't be Sent. URGENT!!!!!

CybeRaza

So I recently sold a skateboard to a friend, and the only payment method he had at the moment was PayPal, so I created a paypal account two days ago. I received the 182 USD, and I sent $90 to a person online for some virtual items. I then wanted to send the remaining 92 USD to that same person, but this error message popped up: "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support.". So I called customer support, and this guy helped me figure out that my name was "Ebay - PrinterSupplies". I didn't put my legal name so the system denied my request. That same guy helped me out and changed my name to my legal name. He said to log out and log back in in 5-6 minutes. I waited 7 just to be sure, and when I tried to send the payment, the same message popped up. I then contacted PayPal support through their email address, and they said this:

Hello, my name is Joanna from PayPal Product and Site Support. I hope this email finds you well.

I apologize if the auto-response did not properly address your concern. Auto-response only answers the topic on your chosen subject line. I am more than happy to check it for you.

I am sorry to hear that you having difficulties completing your payment. Looking through your PayPal account, I was able to see that the transaction you tried to make was stopped by our Internal Security Program. This program determines whether an individual transaction has a high risk of failure or not. Rest assured that this has nothing to do with your credit rating, your credit limit, the available funding source in your bank account or the seller individually.

Usually, this happens if you use many different computer systems or frequently travel or if the transaction does not fit the pattern of transactions that you normally make our Internal Security Program will temporarily not allow it to push through.

Don’t worry, I went ahead and made and an adjustment for you as a courtesy. Although this is not a guarantee that the payment will go through, I would recommend that you to try sending the payment again.

If the payment will still not go through, it would be best if you try it at a later time or after a couple of hours until the risk has been evaluated. You can also contact your merchant to inform them of the situation as most PayPal sellers are familiar with it. In that way, you will be able to try to make a payment arrangement.

We value you as part of the PayPal family and it is important for me to resolve your concern. Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to call us at

• 4:00 AM PT to 10:00 PM PT, MondayFriday
  • 6:00 AM PT to 8:00 PM PT, Saturday and Sunday

Thank you for choosing PayPal and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Joanna
PayPal Consumer Support
PayPal

Now 7 hours after this message was sent, I tried to send the money again. Same error message. Can anybody help me? I just want to send one more payment,  then I'll be done using this website seeing how poor it is. 

Thanks,

Matthew

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.