Payment pending

dardel1010
New Community Member
I still have a payment pending for a phone that was sold. Tracking number included so I know the buyer has signed for and received the next day after I sent it. (30 December) Kind of need the funds asap. Can you help to speed up transfer? Thank you Mandy McPherson
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dardel1010

You need to contact customer services, this is just a user to user help forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

roadbike72
Contributor
Contributor

yeah i had this on a £665 payment.

i phoned them and they say this is for security etc...

well they still have the cheek to charge you for the service but dont tell you this is going to happen....

i hope they are going to cover my missed payments and charges on my bills that i now cant pay as i dont have my money....

i am sure the fsa will be interested in this. surely charging for something that they have not had is wrong... will be checking with them tomorrow.

i have added tracking and posted the item but the customer was not in... so s this my fault aswell...

come on paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roadbike72

New seller hold that every new seller goes through.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/security/ebay-payments-learn-more

And the FSA have approved paypals user agreement including the pending status as its in the user agreement you agreed to when you joined.

We have all been through the new seller hold and as its for buyer protection and weeds out poor sellers most did not seem to mind.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

roadbike72
Contributor
Contributor
I have been selling for over 10!years so don't class this as a new seller plus I have a 547 100% eBay feedback
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roadbike72

If you have been selling for 10 years and only have 500 odd feedback then it could be that you are an occasional seller?

If you don't sell for a while paypal will put you back on the new seller hold, this happens also if your star ratings dip OR you start selling on another i.d.

Could be that you hit the occasional seller reason? That one happened to me and i had to go through it x2. Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.