PayPal Release funds date/time today but not released..

Andresz24
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community Support!

My funds are apparently due to be released today April 30(Today) but it's still pending. I've been trying to look for answers online forums but nothing is very clear... will my funds actually be released today? If so, what time can I expect them? I not use ebay or other seller website so i not ebay seller!
i use service and sell ...
buyer received service "virtual item" so deal is completed. I contact buyer he confirmed he received so no problem.
but my money pending and release date today. but still pending..
please help me

Thank you very mutch

and sorry  My English speak  is not perfect

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andresz24

Its the 30th up until midnight.  Depends what time the transaction was made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Andresz24
Contributor
Contributor

Dear kernowlass!

Thank you kindly reply :).

i do not know exactly time. i received email and payment April 28. 5:52 DE early morning (UK timezone) 

and get immediate Pending my money release date May 11 but I do not remember exactly. 

and i contact buyer and explain the problem that he has received service and all went well. but my money pending so
i go my transaction page and click: 'Mark as Processed' i sent service information ect..
I re-contact the buyer he received "service virtual" so he  please help me my problem and mybe contact paypal.
Buyer something help me maybe contact paypal , and release date automatice changed: April. 30 🙂 so I was happy 🙂 but i check paypal today and see not released funds still pending but today april 30 and buyer confirmed all ok:( so i do not understand.. i very sad

but thank you i still waiting today and hope released my funds. ^^

have a nice day and good work

and sorry bad english.
regards
Andresz24

Login to Me Too

Andresz24
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry 

i check now transaction time exactly(Paypal time):

Date:   Apr 27, 2016 Time:   20:51:47 PDT

Login to Me Too

Andresz24
Contributor
Contributor

Dear kernowlass!

my money released. so problem solved.

thanks you 🙂

have a nice day

and good work

welcome ^^

Login to Me Too

Shellbeesade13
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this. Going through the same thing.

Login to Me Too

confrancisco
Contributor
Contributor

paypal said they will release my money today, june 14,2017. i am not a seller and i do not do business. my daughter teaches English to Koreans and asks her students to send money to my paypal account linked to my bank account  to support me. I am 63 years old and paypal is not being useful. paypal please make sure you release my money today. i do not have food anymore at home. you took big fee and you held my money for a very long time. i need to buy my medicine and food. 

Login to Me Too

jason92geraldi
New Community Member
i am also having this problem. my release date is 16 august 2017 well today is 16 august 2017. my buyer made the payment at 1:10 PM. now is 1:29 pm i haven't got my payment. This hold payment really irritates me. what action that i need to do for resolving this?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jason92geraldi

Think you are having problems with your dates, TODAY is the 16th and not yesterday when you made that post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Deniseyy
Contributor
Contributor

@jason92geraldi 

Hello I am having same problem so I was wondering when your funds got released

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.