Freaking issues that **bleep** me off

cammozabisyu

Hello!

First of all if I said it once I say it again - Paypal is the worst payment processor ever in the whole global web. Because all they do is collect money. They are not interested in their clients but only in them self.

Already 2 days I'm trying to send money for goods and services but I'm getting - We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

I tried to send money to my friend and even that is not going thru. This is hilarious. I contacted with customer support and all they did is sent me a prewriten BS and said that I should call them by phone! Ha of course not enough money... need to charge customers for phone call as well. I called once - And I had to listen a stupid music and of course money goes and goes and goes, for what? For listening a crappy music? Really so god **bleep** bad services!

So what it is gonna be? When I will be able to send money? 

Don't judge me now for these words, but that is true. I'm saying my mind. PayPal really is a big headache. I cannot even send money to my friends and family - We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

Okay then when you can????? God **bleep** it.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well we may have been able to help if you had given more info on funding sources etc and the problems you are getting but not with the info you have supplied.

However paypals telephone number is FREE from most landlines and if you don't select any options and choose a quieter time of day to phone you can get through more quickly.

If you want more options to contact them etc then if you reply without the bleeps we may be able to assist you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cammozabisyu

What information do you need? Do you see that the whole forum is overloaded with this issue. I'm not the only one who have this. 

I have money in my credit card, everything was fine but not now. Receiving message - we are sorry we cannot process your payment right now.

I understand that you here will do everything to step up for paypal and protect their interests. But do you really are blind? Go and check out other topics, peoples cannot send money, and pay for services. Dozens of topics posted in 2-3 days, and all you keep doing is saying provide more info! What info? Everything was okay, everyone was able to pay normally and there was no need for info. Now you have issues ( you are trying to say you have not ) and you are asking for info. This is hilarious huh?

Change your systems from pentium 3 to modern 21 century systems and then there will not be problems! I hope some day I will be a millionaire and I will sue the whole company in court, because you cannot imagine how this BS what is going on now is ruining my business. All you can say is -bla bla bla bla... That is what I see.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

That will be a no  then..........bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cammozabisyu

Grow up kid, go and flipp your hamburgers. Worst payment processor ever seen, with the worst customer support ever seen. 

All you can do is say bye 😄 .. ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well I suspect the "kid" is the one that can't spell and uses "stupid" pretend swear words because they are too ignorant to string a sentence together.

If you had supplied some more info I may have been able to give you a few ideas of things to try.

But hey I have just had a busy day at work and can't be bothered to try and help the likes of you.

So bye will leave you to talk to yourself. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.