Ebay - Paypal login problem when making payment.

MK_Help

I had Ebay problem of the Paypal login screen constantly saying "processing" and getting nowhere.  This has occurred each time I have tried making a 2nd payment since I successfully made payment few days ago.  Fed up, I logged in via the Paypal site to test my login and it worked, so not a password problem.  I decided to delete all cookies, temp files, passwords and forms in Internet Explorer 11.  Logged back into Ebay and went to make payment via Paypal.  Same login screen but this time it worked and the details were transferred to Ebay to make payment.  Tried again for a different transaction and the Paypal login screen again had the whirling "processing" symbol but stopped there.......whatever it is, the system, unless you ask Paypal to remember your details, seems to freeze when making multiple payments.  It's not a password problem but perhaps some cookies/temp files it leaves on your computer each time you login.   Clear your files and should work.  Annoying, yes, but perhaps Paypal CS can get this msg and work out what's going on.  For other users/browsers, maybe same applies.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Userus

Does anybody have to resolve this problem. I'm tryed with diferent browsers. But when I go ti ebay.de, it is OK.

Login to Me Too

o4am
New Community Member

Thanx bro!

I do not know who is to blame for this problem.
But I will buy less often in this store

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.