Cannot receive money

Tiffany1208
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I'm pretty new at using PayPal and I'm experiencing problem receiving payment from other people. I have completed and confirmed all the profile, address, and credit card setup but I'm still unable to use PayPal fully. Here's what I kept getting: "PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): Oct 29, 2014: We would like to learn more about some of your recent transactions. (Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-498-833-498.)" I would really appreciate if anyone can help me figure out why they won't allow my account to receive payment!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tiffany1208

The only people that can help you figure it out is customer services.

Why not give them a ring to see what information they require??

>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tiffany1208
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your suggestion, I actually did called the customer service yesterday and they told me to email the compliance and ask them to resolve my problem. It seemed like PayPal were suspecting me doing weird activity with my account. This is weird because I haven't used PayPal for more than 2 years.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.