Flat Fee & Cart Customization

OrganiCart
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I decided to start selling some of my products that are currently available in my 'brick & mortar' shop for sale online.
To do this I signed up for a Paypal Premiere account and have been adding the 'add to cart' buttons to my shop.

I've come up with a few questions preventing me from finishing the process. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1)  I am going to be offering delivery of these items at a flat rate of $7.00. Is there a way to incorporate this flat fee somehow? I don't want to put it in as a shipping fee because if people buy more than one thing, the fee to have them all delivered will still be $7. If i specify a shipping cost in each button I'm assuming the shipping will keep going up and up as they add more.  

2) I would like to offer free delivery for a total purchase over $50. Is there a way, once I implement this flat fee, to remove it once the total is calculated to be over $50?

2b) on a related note, in-store pickup is also an option I would like to offer which will, of course, be free to the customer. That said, is it possible to allow the customer to select 

Deliver $7 or

Pickup $0

during checkout?

3) My cart page currently showcases my email address in rather big, bold, black letters at the top. Is it possible to put my logo there instead, or at least change it to read something other than my email? I know when creating the buttons there was the option to leave the ID as your merchant account id or email, and I kept the radio button for the merchant ID selected, but that didn't do anything for the cart page. 

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

OrganiCart
Contributor
Contributor

So in stumbling through my Profile section I realized most of what I wanted to do was available there.

So I've been able to figure everything out except 2b.

Is there a way to override the profile shipping charge if the customer wants to come into the store to pick up the items instead?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.