Fruad bewear

Riverisland
You have an Instant Payment of £325.00 GBP from burac1995(burac195@yahoo dot com) Payment Details Purchased From: Transaction ID : JX432687HE2365315 Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal 231026075168 Blackberry Q5 1 £325.00 GBP £325.00 GBP Shipping & Handling via Royal mail"" to Se28 8lw: (includes any seller handling fees) £0.00 GBP Shipping Insurance (not offered): ---- Total: £325.00 GBP Delivery Information Address: Mike Stine 1 Hoventon road London Se28 8lw,United Kingdom Address Status: Confirmed Important Note: This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED"but will not be credited to your account until the shipment bar code/tracking number sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Contact the PayPal service team who handled this transaction at: paypa.incdotverifym or or on +44 703 591 4510 between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Immediately with the bar code / tracking number so we can credit your account. **PLEASE NOTE** Once item has been shipped and the bar code tracking number has been sent to us you will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal® Team informing you that your PayPal account has been credited. Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team Copyright © 1999-2013. PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.á r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Riverisland

Most definitely a fake ppal email as ppal dont ask for shipping/tracking info first in order to get your funds released

Login to Me Too

olgasob
New Community Member

I have same prpblem but I sent item and I have not recived a payment. what can I do?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Nothing you can do unfortunately as the transaction was not done by paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.