PP-L-366812887251

k_ira
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone actually had success with the reference code above of Paypal fixing this issue of permanently blocking account by getting a response from their team? I have been ignored since November 2022 about a $5.00 ETF after years of using Paypal. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

k_ira
Contributor
Contributor

Apologies if this is the wrong subtopic. Paypal please also stop holding my card information. They are not even letting me remove any of that while they have not yet followed up with me after they told me on the phone they would update me in 7 business days. That was in nov 2022.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@k_ira 

If its a permanent limitation then paypal are no longer offering you their services, the ban is permanent and not time specific.

Also Paypal limits it to stop you removing anything from it. They don't want you to be able to use anything linked to it to try and open another Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

k_ira
Contributor
Contributor

Ah... that's disappointing. It is what it is, they don't bother with customer service. I guess that is it. I will switch to a better alternative. Hopefully the customer service in other companies is as helpful as the voluntary community here. Do you get paid for this? They should since you are explaining their job better than they can assist their own customers. Thank you friend, really appreciate the kind response!!! I had a good experience with Paypal until I didn't

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@k_ira 

I think the reason you have issues trying to contact them is because you are no longer a customer of theirs the minute the ban is in place unfortunately.

No, I don't get paid, (LOL), I give up my time on here to help the 'users' of paypal and not paypal per se  🙂

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.