PERMANENT ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS HELP

PadmesToilet
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold something on this app and when I went to claim the money PayPal asked me for a government I.d which I don’t have because the latest appointment is in June so I thought that my college I.d would work since it worked for other paying apps which it didn’t now I have a permanent account limitations for a mistake, I also gave PayPal my social security card but they’re still saying it’s fraudulent activity but that makes no sense since I’m literally contacting them. All I care for is that money because now I have to send the person basically a free item and pay for shipping (I also can’t issue a refund because when I go to it’s tells me I can’t use PayPal anymore with a red triangle) so how could I just get my money and move on cuz I’m being punished for a simple mistake.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Tyrewade08
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was able to link my BANK OF AMERICA CARD AND INDI CARD ,at this stage what I’m I suppose to do ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyrewade08 

Did you confirm the BOA card after adding it and is it a debit and not a credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tyrewade08
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it my boa debit card the both cards I added is a debit card
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyrewade08 

I asked if you confirmed it after adding it???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tyrewade08
Contributor
Contributor
How do I confirm it
Login to Me Too

Tyrewade08
Contributor
Contributor
It automatically confirmed ..I just need help moving the funds to it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyrewade08 

ok if your card is confirmed and the billing address is the same address as on your paypal account + its a debit card and you still can't withdraw funds then your best bet is to contact customer services and get them to help you OR send you a cheque?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DentedKranium
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have facebook nor twitter but I have contacted PayPal multiple upon multiple times for the last year and I can't get any help. And the department that handles the situation never calls and I cant call them back. Most the time I cant even understand the PayPal employees who are helping. Pretty mad considering I havent used my account months before it was banned.
Login to Me Too

Annoyed_Tom

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.