Manage account

Ifebuzz
Contributor
Contributor
"You have a previously limited account (temporary or permanent) and you have tried to open a new account and not resolved the issues with the other account first." I think this was my issue with paypal can't it be resolved if yes please how do I go about it. Thanks
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ifebuzz 

You would need to resolve any issues with the limited account before you can re-use it or open another one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ifebuzz
Contributor
Contributor
Please how do I resolve it, the email sent to didn't say exactly what I did wrong and I tried opening another one once I register my profile I get a mail that my account is blocked Please help anyway you can thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ifebuzz 

Paypal direct you to the message or resolution centres to resolve any account issues, that is unless the limitation is a permanent one in which case they have parted company with you and no longer offering you their services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ifebuzz
Contributor
Contributor
After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it. You'll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal. Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal Seller Protection as per our User Agreement. You'll also be charged a High Volume Dispute fee based on your activity for all existing and future cases you receive. Any bank or credit card information that's linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be added to another account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can't send or receive money. If you have funds in your PayPal balance, we'll hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we'll email you with information on how to access your funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Does it mean I can never use PayPal again What can I do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ifebuzz 

Sadly yes, paypal are no longer offering you their services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.