Anyone buy anything from Power Smart Co.,Ltd or noronline.shop?

nenglebret
Contributor
Contributor

I am always leery of purchasing from a website that advertises on social media.  I've been fooled by "click-bait" before.  Has anyone purchased anything through this company?  The website is noronline.shop and when you get charged on Paypal it comes through as Power Smart Co., Ltd.

Let me know!

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

PepperMaupin
Contributor
Contributor

nd I agree, SCAM 

Login to Me Too

PepperMaupin
Contributor
Contributor

yes its a scam, I am filing a dispute as well

Login to Me Too

nenglebret
Contributor
Contributor

I just hung up with Paypal.  They found in my favor but said I had to return the item - to China!  I called them and said their website says "Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product."  I copied and pasted it from their website and this is why I was demanding a prepaid shipping label.  The agent from Paypal had told me, about a week ago, that they would reimburse me for shipping on a dispute so that is why I called Paypal today.  I read the exact quote (above) to her from their website and said the package was shipped from China to California, and then to me, so I should be able to ship to CA.  She review the dispute and, after being put on hold, came back and said they were refunding me immediately and I didn't have to return the item!  

So, stick with it and call Paypal several times if you have to!  But lesson learned - never buying anything else shipping from China!  Even ETSY now has vendors showing on their site but shipping from China!  I put in a filter to only ship from US now when I shop on Etsy.  

Good luck with your claim but keep calling Paypal and get a live person!  

Login to Me Too

SayBon

Dear @nenglebret --- I appreciate your posting your process of dealing with PayPal regarding the fraudulent company, Power Smart.  I just received 3 faeries and dandelions for which I paid quite a lot and now need to contact PayPal. Thank you again... I hope I'm as successful as you!

Login to Me Too

Sdayars
Oh my gosh same story here on my end. Paid 169.99 . Emailed them and they said you got what you paid for.
Login to Me Too

nenglebret
Contributor
Contributor

I really recommend calling Paypal.  That is the way I got satisfaction and was able to explain everything that transpired. 

Login to Me Too

Kisses12
Contributor
Contributor

Yes just got mine today, piece of junk .....pretty but junk

Login to Me Too

SayBon

RubyShoes....  The same exact thing happened to me. I just received my faeries and dandelions--bought 3. I have to contact PayPal and I appreciate your information. I should have known not to trust a company without googling them first. I wish all of us buyers a successful outcome!!

Login to Me Too

KLehman
New Community Member

recieved my item that IS NOT what was described in the items description. It too is junk and not suitable for outdoor.

Login to Me Too

nenglebret
Contributor
Contributor

I really reccommend calling Paypal directly.  It is the only way to fully explain the entire situation.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.