Restriction

AmirBulatovic
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone explain me. I just make a paypal acc and immedietally restricted account even before i add informations about me. Can someone explain me and tell me what to do
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmirBulatovic 

Have you had a previous account limited or permanently banned?

Are you over 18?

Are you using a VPN?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AmirBulatovic
Contributor
Contributor
I have some old account but i dont know on which mail was connected, and make it on this mail and immedietally restricted, dont know why
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmirBulatovic 

That is probably why you were limited then. You are only allowed a maximum of 2 paypal accounts BUT only if x1 is a personal account and the other is a business account, you can't have x2 paypal accounts of the same type or you face being limited.

If that is not the case and you do have x1 personal and x1 business then was the other account limited in any way? If it was then they may not let you open a new account until you have sorted the issues with the limited one? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AmirBulatovic
Contributor
Contributor
So what should i do ? I sent them mail now
Login to Me Too

AmirBulatovic
Contributor
Contributor
I want to delete account and they even wont let me that, i dont know how to delete my credit card now, i cant even delety my credit card from this acc..can someone help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmirBulatovic 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.