Reference ID: PP-L-205759747854

cremley
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone know what this means. i havent used my paypal acct. in over 6 months and whenm i did the next day i got this and paypal telling me that that will no longher render me service

\

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Temp20210201
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to verify my number in order to make a purchase.
Login to Me Too

Linda65nnc
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal hold my money and it almost 182 days now and I received mail to withdraw but can't add my new bank to it
Login to Me Too

William806
Contributor
Contributor

I work for several companies as a Sub Contractor,,....... So on Sunday my PayPal was working fine. Early Monday morning i get a message sent to my email letting me know that my PayPal account will no longer receive or send payments.   The Code ID Ref  PP-L-239812964044  is this....

So This Has Happened to me last year and i had to make a new email and i had to open a different bank account with PayPal, to start recieving my paments from my Sub Contractors thu PayPal....    

Login to Me Too

kennethwoody
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is a user agreement and I do not know how to fix it I've been trying and how can I submit my ID to my bank account and my bank account and my email all the information
Login to Me Too

aaronjaysapine
Contributor
Contributor
P2060662B
Login to Me Too

SteveBeisel

I had the same issue - I made one transaction and am now locked out of my account.

Paypal customer service cannot tell me why, or any potential fix to help resolve it. 

With this kind of customer service and response I am convinced this company will get run over one day by a firm who takes a more concerted effort in protecting not only peoples money, but also their rights as a consumer. What a joke Paypal is. 

Login to Me Too

Kinetibeb
Contributor
Contributor
reference id: pp-l-369251442036
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.