Re: Joyui Co. Ltd

DianeGrace
Contributor
Contributor

I've also decided to take a loss due to the high cost of returning an item to China. I will never do business with or recommend/encourage anyone to do business with Joyui Co. I will also be extremely careful of anything I purchase with PapPal because, in my experience, it seems to be set up in favor of the merchant. Once they are through with your case, they are done with your concerns.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hello @DianeGrace

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I understand that we have asked you to return the item to the seller to receive a refund. Returning an item to the seller to receive a full refund is a common outcome when you receive something not as described. It is to help avoid one party having both the money and the item. You may be able to avail of our Free Return Shipping Progam for a refund of up to 30EUR/USD or 15GBP back on your return shipping costs, please see: Return Shipping Refund | Terms & Conditions | PayPal 

I hope this information helps with any future cases.
Rebecca
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.