Paypal 180 day limitation stopping a refund

pkSingh
New Community Member

Hi

Paypal have blocked my account on 11 october 2021 placing a 180 day limitation on it. At the time of the the balance was 0. 

3 days later i received a refund from mansionbet (i only used the account for gambling as it was easy to deposit/withdraw). The refund was for £3000 as paypal would not accept the money by normal withdrawal method so the site sent it as a refund and sent the monies i won on top to my bank account. I note that a refund cannot be refunded/disputed.

I have last week been given a diagnosis of stage 4 liver cancer, with the possibility i will not survive much longer. Countless phonecalls have fell on deaf ears, what can i do?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pkSingh 

Keep trying.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.