I received a message inconsistency of my actions with the PayPal policy.

uanvar_55
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I received a message from the Paypal service about the restriction of my account due to the inconsistency of my actions with the PayPal policy. After reading the user agreement and all the appendices to it again, I could not find a clause that would explain to me what I was violating. In this message, I explain once again that I am creating programs for car services. I have a group of performers who write programs and have customers. recently I started using a Paypal account, because this service has a good reputation and is widespread in many countries. My team and I are not engaged in any illegal activity and will never be engaged in it. Please consider my application and open access to full-fledged work with your service. I believe that our cooperation is mutually beneficial. thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@uanvar_55 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@uanvar_55 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

uanvar_55
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for the quick response. At the moment, I wrote an email to them. Next, I'm waiting for a response letter that at the moment I have violated in their opinion. I did not violate any points according to the paypal policy.
Login to Me Too

uanvar_55
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks friend, I'm currently chatting with PayPal representatives on Facebook. I hope that they will understand me correctly in resolving this situation that happened to me.
Login to Me Too

uanvar_55
Contributor
Contributor
Good day to all , I would like to share information after a week. My issue is still unresolved, yesterday I received a message in the mail that I need to call the support number and provide some information that they require. We didn’t have a conversation because I live in Kazakhstan and my call was interrupted. Then I went to the pay pal support messenger on Facebook, but again they didn’t want to understand me correctly and wrote again to wait another week. I don't even know how long this will go on... But still I do not lose hope for a quick solution to my problem. And I hope that they will understand me correctly. It would be better if everything was decided verbally over the phone, as it is difficult for me to constantly write to the support service due to the fact that I am constantly on the road and do not find time to write messages.
Login to Me Too

uanvar_55
Contributor
Contributor
Sometimes I think that this whole story happened to me due to the fact that after a long downtime and not using the account since 2007 (opening an account), money began to flow into my account. After that, I received a limit and a freezing of the account, followed by a request for confirmation of the ud.lich and receipts. I provided them with everything and waited until they unblocked me ... but unfortunately everything is still relevant and the problem has not been solved! I didn't think it would happen like this.
Login to Me Too

uanvar_55
Contributor
Contributor
This answers for me - Urinov! I regret to inform you but your account is under a permanent limitation. Based on evaluation of all of the information available, our review team takes decisions like these. Please be assured that we do not take the decision to permanently limit an account lightly, and if there were an opportunity to provide information that would change the circumstances, we would request it. I'm afraid you would not be able to use PayPal's services anymore. If there is a remaining balance on the account, you will receive an email after 180 days from the date of limitation allowing you to withdraw the money. If you'd like more information about our policies, please read our User Agreement. Click Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click "PayPal User Agreement. Thank you for your understanding. -..... Urinov! I certainly understand that permanent account limitation can be frustrating. Usually, permanent account limitation on an account is final. Since you would want to appeal against the decision, I have forwarded the same to our backend team for a review. They should get back to you with an update in the next 3-5 business days. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for the update. -..... Urinov! I understand your concern. Now that all I can suggest you is to wait till you receive an update about the review. I would like to assure you that our backend team will thoroughly review all the information before coming to a decision. -..... I don't know how long this will continue... I would like to understand and carefully check the decision from the side of Pay Pal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.