How to remove or close permanently limited account?
My account is permanently limited by paypal. So my question is how to remove limitations or how to delete this account so that I can link the bank card again with new account? I am ready to provide whatever proof is needed to show about the card and bank account is on my name. Since they say it's not possible before 180 days. Help me with this please. Thank you.
Sadly you can't close a permanently limited account. Paypal limits it to stop you removing anything from it.
They don't want you to be able to use anything linked to it to try and open another Paypal account against their rules.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unauthorised payments from me to VPN MOBAPPS LIMITED in Transactions Archives
- Cannot resolve Account Limitations due to card being stolen 3 years ago. in Security and Fraud Archives
- my account is limited for business account in Security and Fraud Archives