Shipping selector shows saved addresses only
When a customer has purchased before with a store's shipping address, next time the customer uses PayPal, this address appears in the shipping address selector. My question is: how can I do to retrieve only saved shipping address in the customer's Paypal account?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Missing shipping address with billingAgreement API in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Changing Customers addresses in PayPal Payments Standard
- Delivery address bug makes it different on the transaction than the one on the proforma in PayPal Payments Standard
- Customers miss the shipping address during checkout with add to cart button. in PayPal Payments Standard
- Pay now button with variable quantity prices in Sandbox Environment