Billing agreements won't activate on My Apps & Credentials page

thomasut
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to save Billing Agreements in subOptions of Accept Payments in Sandbox App Settings the modification does not take place.

I check Billing Agreements and hit the button Save but nothing gets saved.

And when trying to create a Billing Plan I get the error "REQUIRED_SCOPE_MISSING" I guess is an error thrown because I do not have the option activated? 

Am I doing something wrong?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Stefan
Hello thomasut,

That error message indicates that your used SB account does not have access to said feature.
You can request that via a ticket to the MTS, in it please specify the used sandbox facilitator account and what features you require.
Please make sure you can also gain such a feature on the live account not that you spend time developing a feature you are not entitled too. The customer support would be able to answer this request for the live environment.
Login to Me Too

mp-sol
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same problem but the ticket is not getting answered. Is a ticket here the "MTS" you mentioned ?

https://de.paypal-techsupport.com

Login to Me Too

thomasut
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have also posted a ticket on paypal and I am waiting for their answer, they activated it for me on sandbox however on live it still doesn''t work

Login to Me Too

MTS_Stefan
Hello Everyone,

Our thanks for those send tickets and provision of the accounts.
From what we have seen, some accounts cannot add some of the basic features (Dev Portal | My REST App > App feature options).
For example: Future Payments and Billing Agreements.

Our devs have been able to confirm the problem and a fix is in the making.
We will update this forum post as soon as the fix has been applied and confirmed.
Login to Me Too

TheSoftware
New Community Member

Any updates on this yet, or an ETA? It's rather annoying - I tried to enable Billing Agreements and now even Future Payments has been turned off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.