ApplePay button setup, missing Mobile and digital payments section from docs
Hello, I'm trying to setup ApplePay button in my merchant type paypal app with bussines account type. Docs says:
Direct merchants can use the PayPal Developer Dashboard to set up their sandbox accounts to accept Apple Pay.
- Log into the PayPal Developer Dashboard and go to your sandbox account.
- Go to My Apps & Credentials.
- Make sure you are in the PayPal sandbox environment by selecting Sandbox at the top.
- Select your app, or create an app.
- Scroll down to Mobile and digital payments and check if Apple Pay is enabled. If Apple Pay isn’t enabled, select theApple Pay checkbox and select the "Save" link to enable Apple Pay.
But there is no Mobile and digital payments section anywhere in my app detail. I have there only:
- API credentials
- Sandbox account info
- Features (Accept payments | Other features)
- Sandbox Webhooks
What am I doing wrong, please help.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I can't connect PayPal Business to WPForms. in PayPal Payments Standard
- Implementing Log in with Paypal in REST APIs
- vendor account does not have a confirmed email paypal in Sandbox Environment
- The email and the name of the buyer from the previous payment are entered into the table in Sandbox Environment