How do I REALLY opt-out of paperless statements?

KK5OL
New Community Member

I'm trying to opt-out of paperless statements. The instructions you sent for doing so aren't correct. My bills only get paid by mail from a paper statement

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ThirtyReset
New Community Member

Same question here - I keep selecting paper statements on the statement page and yet every month I get an email saying I'm being switched to paperless.  Haven't gotten a physical statement since the first email, no matter what I select.  I have a few other accounts through Synchrony (who manage Paypal Credit now) and am seeing some similar behaviors there, so I'm concerned that's the common thread.

Login to Me Too

watreehugger
New Community Member

Selecting an option to receive paperless statement should be straightforward & part of the menu system. However, i was able to modify paperless/paper my statement preference by using the CHAT feature ('Sydney - Your Virtual Assistant') - located at the top-right of the 'PayPal Credit Manager' page. CLICK THE CHAT BUTTON. Then, simply type "paperless statements" in the chat window, & click 'SEND'. The virtual assistant. Select (click) the options provided - 'Enroll in E-Billing' is the likely choice to help you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.