when will my refund be in my account?

itsleady
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for an item over a month ago now and was finally rewarded a refund by ebay on saturday. I was just curious how long this will take to appear on my account as i really could do with this money so i can pay for postage on a few items i have sold. I didnt expect them to sell as quick as they did, so unless I get this soon people will have to wait until later in the week for me to be able to send their items which I really dont want to happen :-/. I paid with a debit card so IM hoping perhaps at the end of the day.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

itsleady
Contributor
Contributor

thanks yeh i paid with DD its been marked as completed on paypal since it was issued a couple of days ago. I hope it doesnt take a week, ive been trying to get this for the last month or so now 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.