refunded returns

zedely666
Contributor
Contributor

I've just go off the phone having finally managed to close a long-open case, having been told I would be able to get a refund on the return postage using "PayPal's Return Shipping on Us service", and email instructions would follow.

I have now got the email, and trust me these are not instructions - the typical circuitous paypal nonsense.  I've looked and cannot seem to find a way of doing it.

Any help would be greatly received. 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zedely666

FROM PAYPALS HELP PAGES  >>

1. Return your item

Follow the seller’s return instructions for your purchase. Remember to keep a copy of your return shipping receipt.

2. Submit a Refund Request

Log into your PayPal account, select the purchase you returned and click on “Request return shipping refund”. Submit the return shipping request form, along with proof of your return within 30 days.

3. Receive your refund

If your claim is approved we’ll send a refund of up to £15 to your PayPal account within 10 business days.*

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zedely666
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find any "Request return shipping refund" to click...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zedely666

Have you clicked on the transaction? Only that info is normally on the 'details' page.

Also did you activate the 'return shipping on us' feature BEFORE you made that transaction?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.