microsoft luxembourg s.a.r.l

paras
New Community Member

Hi,

Can anyone confirm what this transaction is.. it has been going off my account for some time.. didnt get round raising issue till today.. I guess it goes out mid of month under microsoft luxembourg s.a.r.l for 5.99GBP.. Please let me know what is this....

Thanks

Paras

Login to Me Too
58 REPLIES 58

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you have an x-box?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MrCatbear
New Community Member

If this is indeed xBox then mine isn't even connected to internet.
I was also charged £3.49 via this "Microsoft Luxembourg S.a.r.l." thing and I doubt it's related to xBox... but I could be wrong!
I'd like to find out more about this!

Login to Me Too

bigbill701

if u have xbox gold live  this payment could b for this....i cancelled my account over a year ago and bought a prepaid card for gold live i cancelled the subscription to microsoft luxembourg s.a.r.i but the took £38 .00 from my account in october i better get it back

as paypal must know about this from the amount of people it is happening to....

Login to Me Too

ArsenalIreland
New Community Member

Yes this happened me just now. I have an Xbox, but, no transactions have taken place in the last few  months. Is microsoft trying to steal a cheap few pound?

Login to Me Too

MrBlueSky93
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem, they've taken multiple payments from my account of different sums, totalling quite a large amount, without me realising. Just cancel the payment set up, and launch an investigation through paypal. It will be someone else buying points and the like on your account. I've also changed my passwords and security questions and will be changing my passwords on the xbox itself.

Login to Me Too

munchymoose7
New Community Member

I have been having the same problem. I have no idea who they are and what they are taking money for. Do you know how to cancel the payment set up?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you have an x-box cus its normally payments to do with games on that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chattychats59
New Community Member

Thank you, forum for pointing me in the right direction re: the above.  I just saw today multiple payments come up on my account, having just opened an X-Box Live account for my son just over a week ago, and having not realised what it was for, googled it and came here!  

I literally launched three investigations with Paypal this morning, and already they've been resolved and I shall be getting the money back.  I've also cancelled future payments (just go onto 'View Details' on the transaction, and there's an option there) and changed all my details.

It's pretty disconcerting though, and I'm glad I made the payment via Paypal anyway, as I suspect it might have been more hassle to get the money back directly from the credit card company.  

Login to Me Too

ToriJay
I've just had 82 pounds taken yesterday but in a series of smaller amounts of £11 £5 and some even 72p . Apparently they've been taking for a month in little amounts so I didn't notice. I've contacted PayPal and theyv blocked anymore payments and disconnected the Xbox from my PayPal account. I was just wondering how long it took for you to get your money back and if it was confirmed as Xbox live being hacked or if it was the company itself robbing people? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.