microsoft luxembourg s.a.r.l

paras
New Community Member

Hi,

Can anyone confirm what this transaction is.. it has been going off my account for some time.. didnt get round raising issue till today.. I guess it goes out mid of month under microsoft luxembourg s.a.r.l for 5.99GBP.. Please let me know what is this....

Thanks

Paras

Login to Me Too
58 REPLIES 58

razhel
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently realised Microsoft Luxembourg has been taking 5.99 a month since April 2014 from my paypal. It had gone unnoticed as I only check my bank statements and hadnt noticed anything irregular. I took the matter up with Paypal and they have refunded the money but I still dont know who has authorised the payment set up and what I have been paying for. I have removed all my bank details from Paypal and cancelled the auto set up to Microsoft. Give Paypal credit for dealing with my case so quickly but I am still left with questions regarding the security of using any internet bank/payment transactions. Yes I am stupid for not checking my Paypal account. Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

Thrizian

This can also be a payment to some of microsofts skype services.

Login to Me Too

bigbill701

YES PHONE PAYPAL AND CANCEL BY PHONE

Login to Me Too

tatisha
I have just noticed very large amounts of money being removed from mycard to pay this comapny which i have never heard of or used before. I dont own an xbox or any other games consoles nor do i have internet except data on my phone. Im totally ragging as i have occurred bank charges because of this
Login to Me Too

teddy03

I have been paying the 5.99 without any knowledge of  this microsoft s.a.r.l . if i cancel it will we my son lose xbox live? I think its pretty steep for a minimal amount of use

Login to Me Too

Jake1deluchi
How do you cancel the payment??
Login to Me Too

Pepsi2000
New Community Member

@paras wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone confirm what this transaction is.. it has been going off my account for some time.. didnt get round raising issue till today.. I guess it goes out mid of month under microsoft luxembourg s.a.r.l for 5.99GBP.. Please let me know what is this....

Thanks

Paras

hi I've just checked my emails and there has been £8.99 taken from my account for Microsoft Luxembourg what is this??? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

asno
New Community Member

It happens de same to me,5,99 I think ws taken from mu account and I don't use x box.Paypal opened the investigation and turn me back the money.I cannot understand how they athorize payment and how they know my password,i changed it and refused future payments to Microsoft Luxembour.I don't fell safe with paypal if it happens or tel me what really happens or where does come this payment.

Login to Me Too

shlee
New Community Member

hi i have just been on my paypal account and microsoft luxenburgh has took 3 payment 1 foe 66 pounds and 2 for 5 pound  i have put a compaint in i was juat woundering if this has happend to any 1 else and did they get there money back thanks for your help 

ashlee

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Again all i can think of is if you have an x box check your child is not paying for credits to play games.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.