i bought goods not from ebay but paid for them through pay pals not to pay me the full amount.

wkitchen
Contributor
Contributor

i bought and paid £103 for 2 items,i returned them the same daywith invoces showing paid £103 

.a few days later i received a letter after returns showing all sorts of charges like vat etc

surely this would have shown on the inv i rec with the goods,on the last inv they told me my refund would be£74.98.

this has been returned to my bank account ,but i do not agree with this,and i sent them a return letter telling them so .i have heard nothing since.

please advise me what to do they still owe me £29.62.

i wish to open a case for the difference.

regards,

winifred ki

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately issues such as this can't be resolved thru the forum.  Suggest that you contact customer support direct with your concerns as they have the capability to look at your transaction history.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately issues such as this can't be resolved thru the forum.  Suggest that you contact customer support direct with your concerns as they have the capability to look at your transaction history.

Login to Me Too

suzii

how did you deal with this issue

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.