eBay !!

Jordan1994
Contributor
Contributor
So I've got a problem. I have PayPal and eBay. But my partner bought two items from eBay and checked out as guest as she used my credit card which I haven't linked to PayPal. She bought the items in 2 separate transactions off two sellers (well she's bought several items but no problems with them just these two) one item was click and collect at our local Argos, and a month later it still states it's being processed, argos haven't heard of the item coming in etc, so we've contacted seller who has stated he has the item then no reply for weeks, so she left a bad review stating item never recieved and still awaiting refund. He's contacted my account saying if I don't remove feedback I won't get refund etc, so I removed it and still no refund or contact from seller. The second parcel just didn't arrive. Seller claims to have posted and now states no tracking info available even though my partner paid for 2nd class tracked postage on the item (so been ripped off). My question is how do I get refunded on these items? I can't find transaction in my PayPal even though my email on both accounts (eBay/PayPal) what can I do about it? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

LaizaVenice
Contributor
Contributor

call customer services <removed>

they can raise a claim for you manually

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Can you reach out to us either by phone or Facebook/Twitter to have this looked into? You can locate the number at the bottom of the PayPal website or Tweet us @askpaypal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/

-David R

Login to Me Too

Jordan1994
Contributor
Contributor
my partner has inboxed on Facebook with regard to this. Thankyou
Login to Me Too

Jordan1994
Contributor
Contributor
My partner inboxed on Facebook
Login to Me Too

Jordan1994
Contributor
Contributor
My partner pmd on Facebook on Thursday still no reply.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jordan1994

Its a bank holiday weekend.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jordan1994
Contributor
Contributor
I wasn't disputing that. I was just informing !!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jordan1994

and i was informing you why there may be a delay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jordan1994
Contributor
Contributor
No need to be rude really is there. I wasn't bothered by the delay. I was informing that my partner has messaged !! Now if you're not planning on being helpful please remove yourself from my thread
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.