Payment dispute - Refund won't show

LuBear
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I've had a payment dispute with an online platform. I have marked the payment in my paypal account, explaining the situation and why I'd like a refund, and contacted the company. They have promptly after responded, saying the money has been refunded.

Nothing showed in my Paypal account. I waited a few days,  there's no trace of a refund still, but now the marked payment has disappeared from my Activity feed. What has happened?
I can't find it under any advanced filters either, like Refunds.

I'd rather make sure there's no mistake on my side before recontacting the company again, since their email confirming the refund was a noreply email.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LuBear
Contributor
Contributor

Answering my own question, it was in Help - Resolution Center.

However, despite the company telling me one week ago that it has been refunded there's no trace of anything neither on my balance nor my bank account. Help? How long can it take? How can I find out what went wrong?

Paypal is remarkably unavailable to answer this question, I've been trying for hours to get hold of them, I've never seen anything like this in terms of poor customer service 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.