Payment Cancellation Problem

dewilarasati29
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

in 27 May 2016 I buy something to the online shop with payment method is bank fund transfer via my Paypal Account,in the payment guide PayPal said I should transfer the amount money to my PayPal bank account,then as the money have been received by Paypal(process 1-2 working days) ,then the money will be directly paid to the online store.After that i just transfer the amount of money to my Paypal account.After that I cancel the payment in my Paypal account since i just found the other which price is better ,Then I have  canceled the payment(when the transaction in Paypal still pending ) .Then Paypal email me that the transaction have been canceled,and in that day ,the store also said the fund is not yet come to their account.In the 30.05.2016 as I checkk my online bank account the PayPal have been put my money  from my bank account ,but the balance in my PayPal account is not increaning yet!Please help me to solve this problem

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dewilarasati29

When you cancel a payment those funds can't do a u-turn > they have to process through to paypal who will then credit your paypal balance but that takes a few days and sometimes up to a week.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dewilarasati29
Contributor
Contributor
But will my money added to my paypal balance?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dewilarasati29

Did you actually READ my post above??

The bit where it says it will be added to your balance??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dewilarasati29
Contributor
Contributor

I absolutely READ,here I am a new member of PayPal and i am just making a new question that i am still confused about.Please LEARN MORE about how to respond person POLITELY 🙂

Login to Me Too

dewilarasati29
Contributor
Contributor

So,In conclusion PayPal will not return back my money that I already transfer to my PayPal account since the payment to the online store had been canceled and the online store also report me they don't receive my money yet.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dewilarasati29

If you can't understand my perfectly clear instructions then there is not a lot else i can do.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.