Cancelled an order the seller refusing to cooperate.

Kranara
New Community Member

I cancelled an order after receiving it as I realised I had ordered the wrong thing but I hadn't opened or used the product. I have gotten in contact with the seller requesting a returns address to which I could return it to. He refused despite me telling him he is obligated to under the consumer contract regulations. I want to open up a dispute through paypal but I am unsure how to go about doing this as there isn't an option for no-refund? 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Under paypal rules you can file a dispute for item not received.............but it was.

Or item received but not as described.................it was presumably described correctly.

If the seller is a UK registered business then they may have to refund as long as you return the item within 14 days of ordering it.

Personally if i receive an item that i made a mistake on i normally just re-sell it myself on ebay.

If its passed the 14 days then the seller does not have to refund you if the item was as described so not sure there is a lot else you can do. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.