Canceling a withdrawal

aleksei1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've gifted some money to my mother's friend, and she has a visa credit card.

She tried withdrawing it by using the 'withdraw' -> 'withdraw to a card' option, and it's been over 4 days now, when it said it'll take only 1-2 days.

We've tried email paypal support, and still did not recive anything.

Today I got told that it is impossible to withdraw into a credit card, and I would like to know how can we cancel that withdrawal? 

P.S.

Excuse me for my bad english, as I might've made some mistakes ^.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

aleksei1
Contributor
Contributor

I worked long and hard to get that money (300 eur) , dont tell me it's gone :C!

Login to Me Too

aleksei1
Contributor
Contributor

When we clicked on 'withdraw money' -> 'withdraw money to a card' , we were sure it works for credit card aswell.

For some odd reason paypal accepted that credit card for a withdrawal, and we were sure everything was done properly/correctly.

I'm not English and didnt notice it said debit, 

It was accidental i.o.

Help please!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

UK accounts cannot withdraw to a card but some European countries can so if the option of card withdrawal appeared for your friend then they are in a country where this service is offered.

Card withdrawals usually take 2 to 3 working days, but some banks can take up to 30 days to process the funds to your account. If your friend has not received the money in their bank after 14 days then you can contact us directly to initiate a trace.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.