Newb needs help with refund..please!

bradleyrobbins1
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted about this before and gotten no response, but now I have a little more info.

I purchased a laptop from walmart.com using my Paypal account.  The item was supposed to be available for in-store pickup.  It was out of stock.  walmart.com canceled the order and said the money was refunded.  My problems are as follows:

1. Obviously I need the money, it was a gift and is almost all I have and need to make another purchase ASAP.

2. Walmart.com said they refunded the money, but their support email says that an authorization hold may apply.  I tried telling them the following to no avail:

3. There is absolutely NO refund showing in my PayPal account, with or without an authorization hold or pending status.  I have triple-checked my transaction history, there is nothing. 

4. I may be incorrect, but I thought that a a refund would show up right away in my transactions, I understand that I may not have the balance right away as it may be pending.  If this is incorrect please let me know.

5. Given all of this, how do I get them to post my refund?

Thanks for any help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.