Making Mauritius accept payments

rizanbiz786
New Community Member

Hi Paypal Community!

I am an excellent buyer on ebay and wishes to become a seller but i didn't check the policy and ebay allowed me to list my item.

However, i have sold my item but my buyer can't send me the money.

Is there an alternative way to receive money?

How do i ask paypal to include Mauritius for receiving funds?

Got lots of stuffs(some old but mostly new) to sell.

Mauritius has got lots for financial institution worldwide like moneygram transfer, western union transfer etc.

It would certainly help lots of paypal users here to join the selling community of ebay.

Even on the forefront of technology, we have developed cybercities with great offshore company like thomascook, Orange Business Outsourcing, Accenture, AXA and lots more.

I make an appeal to the paypal community to support the inclusion of Mauritius for receiving fund and we have here in Mauritius lots to offer and share.

Thanking you for reading this post .

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Naad
New Community Member

Its a shame that Mauritians cannot receive money via Paypal.

We have so much to offer!

I appeal that Paypal includes Mauritius.

Login to Me Too

pris1984
New Community Member

I agree. It's a shame that we are not able to receive money on our paypal account. 

Login to Me Too

gkmatp
New Community Member

Yes this is really bad, Pay Pal needs to accept getting payments to Mauritius, when you look at this page:

https://www.paypal.com/mu/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-xborder-fees-outside&countries=

It look like they do but  they don't, this is bad, I am using Moneybookers, no problem to use in Mauritius, Pay Pal must think Mauritius is an uncivilised country, but we have products and services to sale  world wide Smiley Mad

There could be a solution with 2Checkout they can take paypal payments for you and then transfer the funds to you in Mauritius I find a little expensive 5.5 % any one uses?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.