Help Me (Adding Funds Trouble)

MackLeve
New Community Member

Ok i have 70+  in my bank account and i already made the thing on paypal to transfer the money to my bank account (for 70$) to my paypal account (FYI i need 70 EVEN for a certain paypal transaction). But i went to mcdondalds, and now IM short.  im 6 cents shy of 70 dollars. The transaction for the money to clear to my paypal account is supposed to happen earlier this week. So my question is, will paypal take what i have now? or will it not do anything at all? Please cmnt or msg me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

eddy007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Not assuming here, but if you have overdraft available - the bank will allow the 7cents to be overdrawn, if not, paypal will attempt to withdrawal the funds, if there are no funds there, and if you have time, deposit some money into your bank account so the withdrawal will go through. I hope I understand correctly, but you are trying to add fund FROM your bank account TO your paypal account?

If this is the case, the "ADD FUNDS" won't work. BUT if you have a bank account already confirmed on your account, you can just make the purchase, and PayPal will automatically withdrawal the funds from your account; called and Instant transfer.

Hope this helps

Eddy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.