Payouts Commission not being processed
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
I thought I had this all setup but it just aint working, not in sandbox, and not in live 😞
- Payments are processing as per normal
- Commisions are NOT processed
Order placed, order fulfilled, order status set to completed, commision status set to paid, pay commision triggered on commision, nothing happens 😞
In developer Sandbox API Calls I have many calles but they dont mean anything to me 😞
An exlamation mark, url is /v1/payments/payouts, and debug id is uniwque, for instance a2ae0eecf0dc9.
Yes, I followed this guide completely:
In my account page last item in table shows as:
PayoutsPayout up to 500 recipients in one API Call. Enable
But if I click on Enable I get to a generic support page????
Am I missing something?
Payouts Rest APIs
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Authorization error occurred. error 403 in REST APIs
- Paypal Payouts - Not enabled? in REST APIs
- Transaction Status Pending for too long in Sandbox in Sandbox Environment
- Transaction Status Pending for too long and Payout denied eventually in Sandbox in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Concerns SANDBOX, Mailers, payouts in Sandbox Environment