Not received PAYMENT_CAPTURE_COMPLETED when had captured
Following operation is in sadbox environment and api status is operational.
First ,I created a order by REST api, then using sandbox account approve the order and capture it.
Theoretically,It should have two event(CHECKOUT.ORDER.APPROVED and PAYMENT.CAPTURE.COMPLETED) from Webhook event.Actually,those two events rarely is received immediately,PAYMENT.CAPTURE.COMPLETED cannot be received most of the time or would be received in a few hours.
when a user activates a subscrption which "start_time", first payment time was now, "BILLING.SUBSCRIPTION.CREATED" AND "BILLING.SUBSCRIPTION.ACTIVATED" event were received in two minutes,but "PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED" was not received sometimes or until in a few hours.(Note.I am sure the payment was completed by seeing "https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/connect/I-LW3MNF2DV5G0")
1.Why does this happen?
2.If order status is "COMPLETED", may I take it that I have received the money?
3.Why "Event Logs->Webhook Events" cannot find any logs?(Sandbox environment)
Looking forward to your reply.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PAYMENT.CAPTURE.PENDING in REST APIs
- Paypal dont send webhook PAYMENT.CAPTURE.COMPLETED in Sandbox Environment
- Not received PAYMENT_CAPTURE_COMPLETED when had captured in REST APIs
- Multipart payments partner fees and refunds in REST APIs
- PAYMENT.CAPTURE.COMPLETED webhook received, but capture is actually PENDING in REST APIs