CaramiasOwens
New Community Member
Haven’t received cash card
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @CaramiasOwens Thank you for communicating with us. After you apply, your card will arrive in the mail within 7-10 days. Keep an eye out for a white PayPal branded envelope. We’ll send the card to the address you entered or confirmed during application. If you don't receive your PayPal Cash Card, please check mailing address which was used. You can do this by clicking Activate Your Card on the main page, and then click Didn't get your card? Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CaramiasOwens. I hope you're doing well.  I understand that you haven't received your card yet. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, delivery of products or services are delayed. We currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, We do apologize for the inconvenience. If you need any assistance, you can take advantage of our chat service. Just log in to your account at www.paypal.com. then click Help at the top of the page. Next click Help Center at the bottom of the page and finally click Contact Us at the bottom of the page. Thanks and God bless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.