PayPal cash plus card

vexx13
Contributor
Contributor
So my account shows no way to request a new card. I was wondering if anyone knew why it might happen and how to fix it?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @vexx13. I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you might have a possible restriction on your account. You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues. Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter? You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Stay safe and God bless.

Login to Me Too

vexx13
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for the response.  i had been trying to call support however the paypal cash card line is not forwarding to the call team due to technical dificulties. i was able to get ahold of someone to fix the issue via the number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and the generated code from paypals help bot. hope this helps someone else down the line. take care all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.