Missing Mastercard Info on Summary Page

dlynndarlin
New Community Member

My PayPal Mastercard info is not showing on my summary webpage. Anyone else having this issue. First time this has happened, today is 7/17/2021. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Jenny224
New Community Member

Happening to me too, and today is the first time I've seen it.

Login to Me Too

joea64
Contributor
Contributor

This issue has been appearing for a great many people the last few days, including myself. As best as we've been able to figure out, the problem actually seems to be on the card issuer's (i.e., Synchrony Bank's) end, not PayPal's. People have posted screenshots of popup messages stating that Synchrony is experiencing "unexpected problems", and there have been reports that other Synchrony-issued cards are being affected as well. At this time, I don't know what progress has been made toward fixing the problem.

Login to Me Too

SikWidItRaj
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue, 7/19/2021

Login to Me Too

TheRealAlienZ
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here. Called credit card company first, 1.5 hours later on hold , they informed me i had to call PayPal.

they transferred me to PayPal. they first said they were unaware , then changed it to they were aware it was affecting a few of their customers.

Same thing happened 8 months ago.

Not resolved as of 1:15 P. M.  Pacific standard time

Login to Me Too

SikWidItRaj
Contributor
Contributor

Solved >>> They moved the part of the webpage to a diffrent location.

Click on on "Paid/Get Paid" then click on "money" and you will see your mastercard on the far left hand side.

Login to Me Too

TheRealAlienZ
Contributor
Contributor

Finally resolved 12:00 AM 7-21-2021

Is still in it's original location on the left part of the summary screen.

As it was before...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.