It's been a while since school can someone remind me how many is four???

Angrycensorp
New Community Member
I seem to remember learning this thing called counting and it went something like one, two, three, four? now if something is called paying in four, would it be something that you would then pay for more than four? The frustrating difference here has opposed to say counting how many licks does it take to get to the center of a delicious and tasty Tootsie roll pop, is that each time a lick is counted or a payment in this case money is taken from a bank account so the morning mix does not necessarily mean better when consumers bank accounts are charged many more mixed than they're supposed to be if it's for next to get to the center of a cookie pop or four payments to pay for your order then you should not be taking five or more payments to pay for a payment of four follow me? Or is the 1 2 3 4 shuffle 2 minutes and that maybe is why we're adding 5s and 6 is now? Please if you are going to take extra money instead of 4 payments how about maybe crediting back more than the payments you took like extra take an extra give an extra it's only there it's kind of like black guys give one to get one equal opportunity all the way around but if that's not the case or it doesn't work for you let's just stick with four equals four not five six seven four hundred and seventy two just four. How many times one, two, three, four, five plus more?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.