Charged twice for pay in 4

BCornett
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item for $300 and decided to do the pay in 4 for the first time. It was going to make me pay $81 up front and then again on April 20th. I saw the $81 pending on my card but later in the night it showed it on there twice. I then contacted paypal and they assured me I would not be charged twice and that it was just a testing thing to make sure they have he correct card. Later in the night I noticed those two charges went through. I double checked to make sure I was correct. I started out with $229.47 and was charged $80.10, this then brought my account down to $149.37, I then was charged $81 and that brought my account to the current balance, which would be $68.37. I was pretty angry and decided to check on the status of my pay in 4, because if BOTH charges went through, then in total I should have $161.10 of the $300 already paid. No. Paypal is asking me to pay the first $80.10. What am I doing wrong. Do i need to wait for paypal to catchup on my status or did I just get **bleep** and now have to pay even more. Thank you for any help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.