CBS All Access Gift Card invalid

MS202
New Community Member
I’ve purchased a CBS All Access gift card for a friend 2 days ago from PayPal Digital Gifts. She received it via email and immediately tried using it. The PIN code comes back as invalid each time. We tried calling CBS All Access at the number provided. They referred us back to PayPal as they can’t check the cards balance or who used it. I reached out to PayPal who refuses to help and says I need to go back to CBS. This is beyond frustrating and PayPal digital gifts is a joke - there’s no recourse if anything goes wrong and the invalid code issue seems to be a frequent problem!! Google it and you’ll see. Has anyone been able to help THEMSELVES with the CBS All Access Invalid Pin issue?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ToffBN
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having the same problem.  CBS has been decidedly unhelpful.  It's been over a month and I still have gotten no resolution.  On the verge of reporting it to the Better Business Bureau and to the NYS Attorney General.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.